So what are the changes?
In a nutshell, starting June 1, 2012, Stampin' Up! will release one annual catalogue, comparable to (but smaller than) the current Idea Book & Catalogue, and two seasonal catalogues, comparable to (but larger than) the current mini catalogues.
Pretty simple, right? Here are the details:
- The annual catalogue will run from June 1, 2012 through May 31, 2013.
- The annual catalogue will be reduced from over 240 pages in the current Idea Book & Catalogue to 208 pages.
- The annual catalogue will be printed on lighter-weight paper.
- The Occasions, Summer, and Holiday Mini Catalogues will be replaced by two seasonal catalogues called the Holiday Catalogue and the Spring Catalogue.
- The first Holiday Catalogue will run from August 1, 2012 through the beginning of January, 2013
- The first Spring Catalogue will run from the beginning of January, 2013 through May 31, 2013.
- The seasonal catalogues will be larger in both size (8 1/2" x 11") and page count (about 40 pages) than the current mini catalogues.