Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Thanksgiving Cards, Monday September 10th

2 card samples and bits from others :-)

I'm looking forward to the next card class on Monday, September 10th. You get to make 4 cards for 15 dollars - but wait! When you place an order of 20 dollars (plus taxes and s/h) from the current Stampin'Up! catalogues, you get the class free!

My favourite time of the year is fall - I just love the colours and the crisp fall weather.

Stampin'Up! has some very nice papers, stamps, dies and fabrics for this fall - check out the Holiday Catalogue or attend my class and you get to use some of them!

And wait until you see the Halloween and Christmas products!!!

My fall classes use a lot of textures - Stampin'Up! has so many great embossing folders and products available that I just had to use them.

Here are couple of samples for my Thanksgiving Card class (and bits for the other projects) - I will post the instructions after the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment