Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Curvy Keepsakes Witch


Okay, this was not as easy as it seems and what I thought it would be :-)
Sure, the box itself was super quick but then I started with the hat.... I think it would look better if you'd do a cone shaped hat... This one has a circle as the rim and a triangle as the top. I think I will do another one and try the cone (although making cones is NOT my cup of tea, I have such a hard time making the edge straight....)

And yes, I know the face is smudged.... This is because I FORGOT to stamp the face BEFORE I assembled the box... (And I had stapled the box closed and attached the hat). Try stamping on a curvy surface....

So a new try is in order.... Maybe over the weekend, as right now I'm putting together a magnetic frame for my framelits.... My fingers are SO sticky.... I went and used spray adhesive.... Oh my... I hope it turns out fine... Pics to come....

Have a great weekend - oh and if you are heading to the Women's Show at E&Y centre, stop by at my booth at the Doll Show (entrance $2 to benefit the food bank), it's in the same building on Saturday from 10am until 4pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment