Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

Going global without getting lost

I love to travel! And I love everything related to travelling, like the new Stampin'Up! stamp set Going Global, the matching designer series pack and embossing folder.


The funny thing is, though, that I have hard time making any cards with these travel related stamp sets! I find them easy to use with scrapbooking, but for cards....

I guess I associate it for travel, and since I seldom make a card for anyone for 'bon voyage', I'm trying to associate them more with masculine cards.

The colours are Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Early Espresso and Calypso Coral.
I ruffeled some Early Espresso seam binding under the chevron ribbon and added a bit of lace on top. The sentiment is stamped with Early Espresso and mounted on top of a Calypso Coral punched out with washi tape punch.

The big dibber is from Going Global stamp set also, and I used Encore gold ink with golden embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment