Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Birthday card for a boy with Balloon Adventures

Okay, for me it is sometimes hard to create cards for boys, trying to keep them simple and not too frilly.

So the way I approach them is trying not to use ribbons and keeping the colour scheme simple.





So this card was inspired by Nacelle Farrugia, 
I just kept it a bit more simple. 

I stamped the balloons from the Balloon Adventures stamp set on a piece of designer series paper from Cupcake & Carouselles Designer Series Paper pack (Occasions 2017 catalogue). 

The colours on this card are Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray and Whisper White. I used the same designer series paper to cut two strips and the 'circle' at the back ground (the circle is actually a punched balloon using the balloons punch. The Balloon Adventures stamp set coordinates with this punch.


I stamped the balloon cords on the background Whisper White card stock, but hand-drew the part on the Whisper White circle layered just under the balloons (you can stamp them on the circle, but I figured it worked out this way just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment