Pages

Saturday 19 January 2019

New year, new things


So, some of  you may have heard this already, but I've decided to leave Stampin'Up! this year. Not that I would stop crafting and making cards, I just find I don't have the same drive and time to do cards, and I felt bad not giving it my 100%. Part of the problem has been me being away from Ottawa for longer periods of time, and often that happened during the catalogue change time, so it was always a hassle for me to get the catalogues out.

So, I still have my demonstrator status, but I will be losing it within the next 6 months or so (I will only stay active, if I keep my orders up, and I'm not planning doing that.
One of my regular customers, Rebecca James, joined Stampin'Up! and you can find her website here http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/thestampinlink


And with new year, everybody starts new health regimes, so I made some exercise outfits for my nieces Barbie dolls





No comments:

Post a Comment