Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

My new Sale-A-Bration Blog header

I just love EVERYTHING about this header!
It's using the very current hexagon pattern which is from the My Digital Studio Lemonade Stand Digital disk - available only during sale-a-bration, and as a sale-a-bration item. The banner is just various banners from "Pinwheel Parade kit" and the "sale-a-bration" sign is from Travel Log -set.

I love My Digital Studio - why? you get to use so many retired products that are no longer available in regular paper and stamps, but are always available in digital format :)

If you want to see the newest digital downloads available from Stampin'Up!, just visit Stampin'Up! online store. They post new downloads EVERY Tuesday! This week my favourite must be the "Family History Photobook Template"




No comments:

Post a Comment