Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Simply My Digital Studio Challenge - Text on Path

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!

updated version (with snowman removed)
 
original version (with snowman)
Well.. this is actually several challenges in one project. The main challenge is to add text on path. The secondary challenge (an older one) was to include arrows in the project. I have used both arrows and chevron pattern (which to me counts as arrows... right??) and the 3rd challenge (which I failed!!!) was to colour "in" a stamp. Well.. I did colour "in" my snowman (hat and nose), but did a VERY poor job on that.

But otherwise I'm very happy with the end result.
The pictures were taken yesterday (New Year's Eve) at Chateau Montebello (Quebec) where we (my husband and his parents) enjoyed a VERY nice lunch buffet and walked around the building enjoying the beautiful architecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment