Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Case challenge - mydigitalstudio.net

So this weeks challenge was to case a project. I have wanted to create this one page from "Creating Vacation Scrapbook Pages" (by Memory Makers) for as long as I have had the book (which was published in 2004) - never had the time/energy/materials to do it - until now - with My Digital Studio!!


Original page by Heidi Schueller / Creating Vacation Scrapbook Pages (Memory Makers)


 
The base of the page is a map, which you then cover with vellum and cut out openings for the locations you went to see.

The original page was created of a one day visit to Paris - unfortunately most of my pictures from Paris are not in digital format so I needed to do a page with pictures I have.

The most difficult part was to actually choose pictures and the city!

Then I thought - I have done these scrapbook pages and mini albums of most of my travels, but never any from Finland - my home!

Luckily I had these "tourist shots" from Helsinki - thanks to my husband's first visit to Finland couple of years ago :-)

So here is my digital case of the original page


No comments:

Post a Comment