Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

Valentine's MDS Project

Here is my take on the "Valentine's Project challenge" (www.mydigitalstudio.net)

The background paper is from the "2012 Convention kit" and then the banners are from "Heart's a Flutter/More Amore" and "Fan Fair"

The "tinted" sign is actually from the original picture, just inserted a second picture (cropped it to show the sign) and then recoloured it red to work with the other colours (the original sign was bright green which didn't work with my colour scheme)

And finally - GREAT NEWS!!!
Stampin'Up! is now allowing us to get the FREE MDS2 TRIAL (free My Digital Studio trial for 30 days) downloads on cd-form (so far you had to download it from the internet). I haven't ordered mine yet, but let me know if you'd like the download CD and I'll get you one - the best part of this is that you can give the cd to a friend and they can download the FREE MDS2 TRIAL too!

If you like scrapbooking, but don't have time for it, the My Digital Studio 2 is a perfect tool for that!
It's easy to crop pictures, change colours, add embellishments and share the project in electronic form. If you want them printed - you can have them done either by Stampin'Up! or any other professional printing service - or even print them yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment