Pages

Sunday 28 April 2013

Boys will be boys

This was a challenge for MyDigitalStudio.net last week.
I knew right away when the challange was posted what kind of page I would create. My dear husband with his toy :)


The papers are from the kit "World Traveller" (just changed the colours a bit) and the tire marks are done with a chevron stamp - just added several one after the other (had to crop some) and then copied it for the second track
 
I also worked on the same picture - just did it in different colours, tones (the top photo has been edited on my iPhone)
 
We actually went to a Classic Car show here in Ottawa yesterday - one guy had a cute sign on his car.
 

 I thought I should make one like that for Tom to put on his window when he parks somewhere else than in our garage :)
 
 
 
 
Hope you are enjoying the sunny Sunday - I started mine slow (we had a late breakfast - well... I guess it was actually lunch - it was too late for brunch too. Check the time on this picture :)
 
 
Then I did our sheets and went to the garden (well... let's be honest - it is a back yard! NO gardening has been done there. I think our grass is more weed than grass!!!
 
So I was pulling out weeds from the back yard (you name it - we have them - you are more than welcome to get some if you want!!!)
I also blow toached our patio stones (those weeds get there too!!)
 
Then it just got too hot so had to come back in :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment