Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Spring Is In The Air... atleast with stamps....


Well, I'm trying to get over the WORST cold ever. I still have fever and my head feels like it's stuffed with cotton - BUT I GOT ON MY COMPUTER TODAY!!!! so this must mean I'm getting better - eh?
 
Stampin'Up! has a Spring promotion, available until May 30th (don't worry, this stamp set will also be available in the new 2013-2014 catalogue!)
 
Now you can get the "A Round Array" stamp set together with the 7/8" scallop punch - all in a bundle #133899 (English) for 29.95cad (plus tax and s/h).
If you already have the punch, the stamp set #129090 (English) is 17.95cad (plus tax and s/h)
 
Right now the stamp set is available ONLY in clear mount, but it will be available in wood once the new catalogue is launched!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment