Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

Stampin'Up! Convention Make & Takes - Part 2

Keeping it with the "Hello, Lovely" -theme ....

this card uses stamps from "Hello, Lovely" and "Gorgeus Grunge" stamp sets. Both are my NEW favourites!!!



The colours are Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Old Olive, Summer Starfruit and Calypso Coral.

Key in using the Summer Starfruit is to stamp first off on a scrap piece of paper and THEN on the card (as you can see... I didn't read the instructions with my Summer Starfruit... - oh well)

The twine is White Bakers Twine which I held against Coastal Cabana ink pad and pulled the twine to ink it (you have to do this couple of times to cover it all - although I did want to leave some white showing)

Oh and the blue arrow is Coastal Cabana Core-dinations Cardstock, stamped with Coastal Cabana and afterwards sanded lightly.


No comments:

Post a Comment