Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Cards from previous classes

It has been so busy the past few weeks that I just didn't have time to do any posts.

But I wanted to show some results from the previous card classes I had. The first was Birthday Cards, and I had couple of images on a previous post. Here are some more cards from that class

 The first one uses "Zoo Babies" stamp set and the new chevron punch.

The colours on this card are: Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Chocholate Chip.








The second card is using "Tape It" stamp set. The colours are: Crushed Curry, Gumball Green and Bermuda Bay. 

I just loved the colour combination on this card. 







Then the other class I had was fall themed. One card I posted earlier and here is a second one (unfortunately I already mailed the 2 others - thought I had pictures taken, but no :-)


This one I cased from LeAnne Pugliese. I loved the use of washi tape, Hemp Twine and the stamp set. It's fall, but not your typical fall colours. Just loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment