Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Disney princesses

Okay, I'm SO out of my element with these projects!!!

I'm attending a "Doll and Miniature" show on October 5th at Ernst & Young Centre in Ottawa. And the displays have to be related to the show. So, I have been working my brain to get inspiration to various display projects.

I saw a fellow demonstrator do "Disney Princesses" cards, and I figured "well if she can do them, so can I". Well, I'm not super great with punch art, so I worked with my dress up framelits and some punches. 

So far I have 3 dresses made, still have to work them into cards :)
Snow White
This one is with Pasific Point, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky and Real Red

Alice in Wonderland
 This one is with Pasific Point and Whisper White
Cinderella

This one is with Pasific Point, Whisper White and Soft Sky. I had such a hard time with the "puffs". Finally took my Bird Builder Punch, and used the wings of the bird as the puffs - not exactly what I was looking for, but worked okay. Then I used the white chalk marker to give some dimention to the dress.





No comments:

Post a Comment