Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

Sending Good Thoughts

I have to say, one of my favourite sets for greetings is the Perfect Pennants set. It has this "sending good thought your way", which works for any occasion cards perfectly and it also has the "life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful".

I used the first one on my card which also features the World Map background stamp and designer series paper from Moonlight paper stack behind the Lost Lagoon banner.


I also used some birch bark on this card. I was working on some birch bark baskets at the cottage and had these little pieces lying around so I figured they would make perfect accents for my cards. 
And it kind of gives this card a "driftwood" feel *LIKE*

I also used some of the thicker bakers twine behind the banner and around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment