Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

Full crafting room reno going on

I know, excuses.... this card was actually created before I started my full on renovations.


I used the "lovely as a tree' stamp set and to create that multi tone look, you take your sponge daubers and ink your stamp using them. At the end (before stamping the image) you need to "huff'" on the stamp to moisten all the inks. Remember. the colour you add last, is going to be most visible.



The embellishment leafs are done with Bird builder punch using Pear Pizzazz, Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry card stock. And the sentiment is from the new FREE hostess special reward stamp set.

So what is this craft room reno, you ask??
I'm relocating my craft room from the small bedroom to our guest bedroom (so my current craft room will become our guest bed room. A lot of work and moving stuff, plus I need to patch all the walls in my old craft room once the book cases and IKEA picture ledges are removed. I see some serious painting and stencilling happening....
Any yes, you will get some pictures, once I get some parts set up ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment