Pages

Saturday 6 September 2014

I stamped!!!!!

Well it's about time!!

I was finally able to clear enough space on my desk that I got to use my stamping supplies.

I have been waiting to use this stamp set for SO long.
I ordered it already in May, hoping that my husband could mail it to me, when I was In Finland. Nope, it was on back order.

So FINALLY when I got back home, I wanted to use this set as quickly as possible, but since there was not even an inch of free space on my desk, I had to put my dreams aside 

But today I was able to clear the space!! I have now sorted all the retired stamps, punches, ribbons and embossing folders/ framelits and was able to move them out of the room.

The base is Sahara Sand, the larger white piece is Watercolour paper, which was brushed with Soft Sky and Sahara Sand inks and the top piece is Naturals White card stock stamped with same inks using Work of Art stamp set (funny how the stamped Sahara Sand is SO much darker... And it is from the same ink pad!). The birds from Wetlands stamp set are stamped with Early Espresso.

LOVE IT!!!!!

Cannot wait to get more cards made. I should also place my Holiday Catalogue order, but first I have to sort through my papers.

And remember, the 'BUY ONE - GET ONE FREE*'event is next Saturday, September 13th from 11am until 2pm!!!

I will be posting some pictures of the items available by early next week.

*you get the retired products (some gently used) for FREE, when you place an order from the current Stampin'Up! Catalogues for the same value (before taxes and shipping)


No comments:

Post a Comment