Pages

Friday 29 May 2015

Long silence....

I haven't posted anything for the longest time - and I feel so bad about that!
I have been busy volunteering with our neighbourhood association, organizing spring cleaning, advertising soccer clubs for kids, organizing spring garage sale advertising and promoting membership. Just could not get to my blog after all the other online work

I have done some cards for a baby fair I did a week ago, just have to take pictures of those. I have been doing some sewing though. I did a yoga bolster (thinking I would save some money, but really didn't...) 
It was a lot of work planning it and I think I would do it a bit differently next time
I made it extra long so that it supports my back and neck. It is close to 40" long
I tried to use as much natural materials as possible, but some of the core filling is man made.

No comments:

Post a Comment