Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

March comes in as a lion, goes out as a lamb

this proverb surely is true today!
The beginning of the month was SO cold and today we have clear blue skies and beautiful sunny day!

While the temperatures are still below +10C, I have my little seedlings growing in the dining room. Some are doing better than the others... we will see what happens to the ones that still show no sign of life. I have another batch to plant in jars - just waited a bit since they should not take that long to grow.

But, this proverb and my little seedlings prompted me to post this super easy card.

It is using the Sweet Sadie washi tape (annual catalogue p.190), 'Mixed Bunch' stamp set (annual catalogue p.151). The flower was stamped with Smoky Slate ink, which was punched out with the Blossom punch, (p.219). The greeting is from 'For You' stamp set (p.19).

I also embellished the centre of the flower with Pearl Basic Jewels (p.209), which I coloured with some pastel sharpies. You can also colour your Rhinestones with the sharpies.

Let's hope this beautiful weather continues. Although I would not mind some cold nights - still hoping to get some downhill skiing done during the easter break!


No comments:

Post a Comment