Pages

Sunday 13 September 2015

Did some crafts!!!

As some of you know, I have been away most of the summer. First all July at the cottage in Sudbury and after that in Finland (I'm actually still there).
This time I chose not to bring my crafting tools with me, since I didn't really use them enough last year.

But I have done some crafts too - I made some cushions for log stools and made some little mushrooms with the remaining fabric and old wine corks
I used pin needles to adhere the hats on the corks.

Me and my mom also did some forest elves from felt and pine cones
And couple of little ballerinas too

I also made couple of tissue paper pompoms and a tissue paper leaf garland for my niece's 1st birthday party


I have worked on something else too, but cannot post it just yet (as it is a gift).

I have to say, I do miss my craft room and stamping! I have my fall stamps waiting for me when ai get back in about a week... Might take couple of days to get climatzed and unpacked, but I promise there will be more postings coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment