Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

You can never have too many birthday cards - right?

I find I'm always running out of Bday cards. So now when I make some, I try to make multiple of the same, sometimes using a bit different colours.

I usually give stacks of cards as Xmas presents for my family, so yesterday I noticed I didn't have enough birthday cards... So assembly line, here I come :-)

The ones above use all the same colours: Crushed Curry, Pool Party and Strawberry Slush.
The stamp set is Build a  Birthday, the washi tape is Cherry on Top
One of the cards has a small piece of retired Crushed Curry chevron ribbon, to mask an ink stain, but you know what they say? mistakes are an opportunity to embellish :)

Here is another card made using the same stamp set
The colours on this are Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla
And a little bit of Wild Wasabi card stock punched out with bird builder punch.

The sentiments on all the cards are various Finnish stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment