Pages

Saturday 12 December 2015

Hyvää Joulua with peaceful pines!

This is a simple card with not too many stamps used on it.

 The card base is Cherry Cobbler, as well as the ink on the Finnish 'Hyvää Joulua' (merry Christmas) greeting. The background is embossed on Whisper White with Softly Falling embossing folder.

The tag is Crumb Cake and I stamped the 'ground' with Sheltering Tree stamp using Garden Green ink.
The tree is cut with the perfect pines framelit dies from a paper I bought few years ago from Finland (with Finnish Xmas greetings). The snow flakes are also from a generic snow flake stamp, as I needed small ones and I didn't find one from any current Stampin'Up! stamps I had (and all the retired sets are packed away in a card board box somewhere in the house)

Then I tied a piece of Crumb Cake seam binding with linen thread and that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment