Pages

Sunday 4 September 2016

getting ready for BOGO event


BigShot stuff
okay, I have been working now for 2 days to sort through my stuff. I hadn't removed the retired items from my shelves (as I was gone all summer), so I had to do it now. Let me tell you it is not easy... you go through the new catalogue and see what stamp sets are still available. Then I have to look at the clearance rack, as I don't necessarily want to sell stuff, that I technically could still use at a class.






papers



Then I have to look if there are things that I still want to keep for my personal use. And I always keep stuff, but funny enough, I never end up using them. I always say "maybe when I'm no longer a Stampin'Up! representative...."

This time I was much stricter on what I allowed myself to keep. Few christmas and halloween sets, and some sentiments. I always think that I can use old sentiment sets as long as there is something similar in the current catalogue.



stamps, papers, embellishments....


So this time, I really have tons of stamp sets, plenty of Designer Series Papers, Embossing folders, framelits, embellishments and punches to sell. And tons of bundles (matching stamp set and punch/framelits)


I needed to get all the stuff out of my craft room so I could get some cards done too!



No comments:

Post a Comment