Pages

Sunday 4 September 2016

Long silence....

I know, I know.... 
I was supposed to post things during my summer - of all the things I did, crafting and travelling.... oh well... 
I did do both, craft and travel

I was in Finland for June and July, Tom joined me for the month of July. We spent most of the time at my parents cottage near the Russian border, some time in Helsinki area and we did make a 3 day trip to St. Petersburg, Russia. 

Here are some pictures from that trip. But before that, let me just warn you my Canadian friends.... if you plan to travel there, the easiest way is to either go with a cruise line, as you can travel without a Russian visa (3 days). If you wish to take the train, like we did, be prepared for a bunch of paperwork. I mean, list your schooling, all your trips within the past 10 (!!) years (max 30 trips, so if you travel a lot, then just pull out your current passport.












No comments:

Post a Comment