Pages

Friday 28 October 2016

Mojo Monday 471

Some of you might remember me taking part in the 'Mojo Monday' challenges a while back.
As life happens, I just got too busy with other 'stuff', so the challenge got dropped.

Now I'm getting back to it (hopefully sticking with it too), and here is the challenge template.


As I was creating my card, I had all the intentions of keeping the card upright as in the template, but when I was cutting the background circle, I cut the wrong edge, so I ended making my card landscape instead 




there are no mistakes in crafting, 
just opportunities to be creative! 

The stamp used to create this card is from 'Wetlands' and the pattern papers (both in the circle and at the background) are from Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack. The image was first stamped off to a scrap paper and then onto the Whisper White card stock to get a more subtle image.

The colours are Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Delightful Dijon. The thinlits used for the cutting are: Flourish Thinlits, Sunshine Wishes thinlits and Layering Circles thinlits.



No comments:

Post a Comment