Pages

Sunday 2 October 2016

Pumpkin Spice, Cinnamon, Hot Chocolate.... Fall is here!

So I have been making these fall cards now for couple of weeks. I just love the colours and the cool crispiness in the air.

The first card is Soft Suede and Delightful Dijon card stocks and the leaves are cut out of Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze card stocks using the Flourish thinlits set. This card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.


The second card was part of my Fall Card Class selection.
The background is Pumpkin Pie and the Hardwood is stamped with Early Espresso on Crumb Cake card stock.

The leaves is cut with Leaflets framelits. The second leaf is cut out of Champagne glimmer paper (retired), but looks very similar with Gold glimmer paper (I had stacks of the champagne one, so I ended up using that one instead - sorry).



The tree and the leaves are from Totally Trees and the line is from Mountain Adventure. The pumpkins are from Swirly Bird and I hand drew the lines on the pumpkins (I just didn't have small enough pumpkin stamps!)




This card is made with Sheltering Tree using Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Delightful Dijon colours. 

The Bakers Twine is Crushed Curry and the tree trunk is stamped with Early Espresso.


This is one of my favourite stamp sets. So quick to use and works for every season.

But I have to say, I just LOVE to use it with all the warm fall colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment