Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Christmas cards

Oh my, I had this post done a while back, but didn't get to post it. So here is the first batch of Xmas cards.


 The first set of cards uses the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper - both from the current Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalogue.

In the first card I stamped 3 gingerbread men with Soft Suede, and adhered Real Red Enamel Shapes as their buttons.

The second card has two reindeers stamped with Early Espresso, and I coloured the insides of their antlers with Early Espresso marker (I used the thicker end, and just drew lines to fill the space, you don't have to be super precise with your colouring.


This next card uses the Star of Light stamp set, and the matching framelits set.

I stamped the big star using Versa Mark and White embossing powder on Mint Macaron card stock and did the same with the smaller stars on Dapper Denim card stock, and cut them out using the matching framelits. 

Then cut out the 'dotted star' from the framelit set onto a vellum piece, and the smaller star from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper. I wrapped some Copper Metallic Thread behind the large star, stamped the greeting using Dapper Denim ink on Whisper White card stock and used Dimensionals to pop it  up.

NOTE: When adhering the vellum piece on the Crumb Cake card base, I used Fine Tip Glue Pen and made sure, I used glue in areas that will be covered with the stars or the greeting.




No comments:

Post a Comment