Pages

Sunday 4 December 2016

Sneak Peek - Up and Away

If you know me, you know that 
I LOVE HOT AIR BALLOONS!
So no-one could have been happier than I was seeing, that there was a stamp set with MATCHING FRAMELITS with Hot Air Balloons in the upcoming Occasions catalogue!!

Since I attended the Stampin'Up! OnStage event in Ottawa earlier this fall, I was able to do a pre-pre-order of certain sets, and this bundle was among the things we were able to order.

For this card I got inspiration from a fellow Stampin'Up! demonstrator Pamela Parker. 

The stamp set is called 'Lift me Up' and the matching framelits are Up & Away. The colours in this card are Blushing Bride (Card Stock and Glimmer Paper and ink) and the white card stock is Shimmer White. The pattern paper is also from the new Occasions catalogue and is called 'Falling in Love'

 The Balloon was cut out from Shimmer White card stock using the framelit and then I used the die to draw the shape on the back of the Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and cut it just inside the line with scissors. Then I glued the balloon cut-out using fine tip glue pen on top of the glimmer paper.





No comments:

Post a Comment