Pages

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Celebrate You!

I love this 'Celebrate You' thinlits die, available as a Sale-a-bration freebie, when placing an order of $120. Don't worry, you can get it also later this year, as it will show up again in the next annual Catalogue, at the beginning of June 2018. It has 3 dies, two of which have been used in this card. The third spells 'amazing' which I'll show in the next post.


The stamp set on this one is 'Waterfront', from the Occasions catalogue p.48.
The background is made using Brusho Crystals, also on the Occasions catalogue, p.26. 
The Brusho Crystals are a cool way to make different kind of backgrounds, and I've been using them lately in almost all of my cards, just to try out different ways of using them. I'm also planning on doing a Brusho class, maybe towards the end of February, early March.

Also the cut out 'celebrate' is made using Brusho. I splashed Brusho on white card stock and once it dried, I cut out the word using the Celebrate You thinlits.


No comments:

Post a Comment