Pages

Thursday 8 February 2018

Golden Brusho butterflies

These cards were inspired by Dena Albec. They use Beautiful Day stamp set and Brusho Crystals.

I first embossed the butterflies (on both cards) in gold embossing powder on Shimmery White card stock (Shimmery White is the best card stock to use with Brusho crystals).
I also gold embossed the sentiment on Dabber Denim Card stock for one of the cards.


Then I coloured the butterflies with different techniques. The first one I sprinkled brusho on the card and spritzed it with water. I added some water on the butterfly wings with aqua painter ti cover the entire butterfly with colour.


The second card I used aquapainter to add water on the spots where I wanted yellow colour, and then sprinkled Yellow Brusho on those areas. Then I added water on the areas where I wanted green and sprinkled Moss Green on the butterfly. I tried to keep the colours away from each other. Then I added Prussian Blue to the centre parts of the butterfly wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment