Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Mojo Monday #259


This is my first time participating in "Mojo" events.
Basically it's someone comes up with a sketch/design and others design cards inspired by this sketch.

So I decided to go with mojomonday.blogspot.com and start with their latest sketch #259

And let me tell you... what a difficult time I had with this!

I started with Winter Memories Skate stamp (from the 2012 Holiday Catalogue) and mounted it on Night of Navy cardstock and then on silver glimmer paper. Then tried to add silver snow flakes to do the round shape. But it just wasn't working for me.
 
I worked 2 hours on Monday evening and nothing I came up with turned out nice - I was getting so frustrated that I just had to drop everything and sleep on it.

So today, after work, I resisted opening my new shipment from Stampin'Up! (this required some major will power!!!) I decided to finish my project. And as you can see, I ditched the whole Winter theme :)

This card uses only Field Flowers -stamp set, Comfort cafe Designer Series Paper, and the following card stocks: Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede. I used the Labels Collection Framelits to the back ground and punched 3 largest flowers with Boho Blossoms punch and layered them under the Rich Razzleberry button.


 



1 comment:

  1. Turned out really cute! Love the colors and patterns together. :)

    ReplyDelete