Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

New Blog Header - and I made it myself!!


So I finally sat down with the new MDS2 and gave it a try. Let's just say that I had the old MDS and my computer didn't like it - or something went wrong - I was never able to print or share anything I created - little frustrating, I would say.

So I decided to delete the whole thing and install the free trial for the new (and VERY MUCH improved) MDS2. And I have to say I LOVE IT!

I have noticed (and heard) some demonstrators have created their own blog headers, so I figured "I can do that too".... well... I did! (some trial and errors, but I thought I did a pretty good job

I got tons of help from Stephanie Correl's video tutorial



I guess the trickiest part was to get the size correct. First my header was too wide, then too narrow, then too large in size.... but after couple of mistakes, I got it pretty good.

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment