Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Mojo Monday #260

This is my 2nd MojoMonday! I'm already exited that I actually remembered it again... I guess I should put a reminder of this to my calendar, to make sure I'll keep on doing this in the future too :-)

Here is the sketch for this weeks Mojo

As you can see, I actually had 2 different choises for the form. Square would be so typical for me (I'm not a round shape person), but I figured that I'll challenge myself even more by trying to make a round card. I'm actually very boring person :-)
My cards are ALWAYS 4 1/4" x 5½"... I seldom make 3"x3" cards... so this truly is out of my comfort zone.
 
So here is my MOJO260
I started with Natural Composition Special Designer Series Paper and cut it with the Paper Doily Sizzlits L (just a warning, you might have hard time getting through the paper as it's so thick - you might want to add an extra shim or try a thinner paper. It does not show here, but the background blue is the inside of the card, so the top is partly "see through". On top of the Doily I have 2½" circle and 2 River Rock pieces puched out with Decorative Label punch. Then I used the Clockworks stamp set and the colours are Tangerine Tango, Not Quite Navy and Basic Gray. I finished the project with a large Naturals Designer Button and Hemp Twine
 

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome, great design...hope you have a fabulous week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete