Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

Spring Sampler card


I made this card for our demo group swap (using items from the new Spring Catalogue)
I chose to use the Spring Sampler set and combined it with the Cannery Set Framelits and matching Perfectly Preserved stamp set (both from the Holiday Catalogue - both carrying over for the spring).

I thought the Spirng Sampler stamp set works perfectly with the Perfectly Preserved set - all those little things to put in the jar :)
The little bees flying outside of the jar are stamped with StazOn Black and coloured with watercolor pencils. I handcut them out and popped them up with pop-dots.

The green is "Gumball Green".

I also used the new Gray/Black Two-Tone ribbon and the new Silver Basic Designer Buttons - love them both! And the background is done with my NEW favourite embossing folder: Honeycomb! It looks stunning on this So Saffron Card Stock, but even better when used with the new Core'dinations paper (Real Red, Pool Party and Primrose Petals).

No comments:

Post a Comment