Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Another awarded My Digital Studio page!!!


I had such a hard time with this project. I wanted to use this kit, but had first hard time finding a picture that works with "be yourself" -theme.

Then I bumped into this picture and thought - well.. that works and decided to work on the "dreamy" style. All the pastels and soft colours but it was getting a bit too "soft" so I had to move the frame of the picture to the background and put a more "square" frame on the picture. I thought that brought a bit more structure to the page and well.. that is what and who I am - "whishywashysofty, but with a bit of an edge" :-)

The other project I did using the downloads from April was this "hometown" project.

Check out the other projects from here

No comments:

Post a Comment