Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

New stuff!!!

I just love this stamp set (Wildflower Meadow) and the matching embossing folder!!!

The colours I used were "Crumb Cake" and the new in-colour "Baked Brown Sugar"

At the background you can see the other in-colours.

They are all very tasty (Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush)





This card was made with Whisper White Card Stock, Washi Tape (Gingham Garden) and "Oh Hello" stamp set.

I have to say - I LOVE WASHI TAPE!!!

Stampin'Up! will have 2 different washi tape lines (3 spools in both). One called "Epic Day This and That" and the other "Gingham Garden".

The "Epic Day This and That" was already available in April with the "Epic Day This and That" journal set.

I stamped the greeting with "StazOn ink" so that it stays better on the tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment