Pages

Saturday 24 August 2013

Travel Journal 2013

Finally back to regular mode = working on my desk top :-)

Posting blog posts with iPad is better than nothing, but you don't have access to all the editing options - and I could not update the new HOLIDAY CATALOGUE link on my blog!!!

Well - now it's there and this is again a "crafty" posting  :)

I had ALL the intentions work on my travel journal during the trip - well... let me tell you, that when there are SO many new things to experience (and when you change hotels EVERY night) - there really is not that much "extra" time to craft :)

I brought with me some stamps, ink spots, markers, washi tape (forgot SNAIL and glue!!!), journaling tags, and pieces of paper.

Well... I got working on my journal once we got to the cottage. This is how much I got done - the cover!!! :-)

Well... I guess it's better than nothing.

The journal has some non-Stampin'Up! items (stickers and couple of stamps and a non-SU washi tape). The paper is a retired travel themed paper, which I had tons left and wanted to use some, so it would not be wasted.

Here are some supplies I carried with me


No comments:

Post a Comment