Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

New Year, new products - how much fun is that??!!!

It's been a while since I last posted here.
I was away for the holidays and once we got back (just before New Year's), I got sick - not just your average cold - but really a long lasting and nasty cold.


It just keeps going on and on. Some days I feel a bit better thinking - great, now I'm over it and then we take 2 steps back.



Last weekend I got this Heartfelt banner (from the up coming Sale-A-Bration catalogue) done, but didn't have the energy to hang it or choose pictures for it.

Today, suffering from a nasty cough (which does not allow me to speak), in between steam inhaling sessions, I was sitting on the couch and went through some pictures from our summer trip. And managed to hang it in our entry way - jeee!!!


The kit includes:
  • 9 die-cut canvas banners
  • 7 mini wooden clothespins
  • 2 pieces of Natural Linen Thread
  • 1 needle (for threading)
  • 6 die-cut paper banners
  • 5 doilies
  • 9 felt balls
I followed the kit sample pretty much to the tee - didn't have any energy to go outside of the box. I did stamp some hearts and stars on some of the banners (from Perfect Pennants stamp set) and some splatters and stripes from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, but they are very subtle. I threaded the felt balls on a separate thread - I think it might make the banner too heavy if you would thread them in between the canvas/paper pieces.
     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment