Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Spring must be here - butterflies keep appearing on my cards...

This card is an inspiration from several other demonstrators. The inside is the WOW part and that was inspired by Debbie Blake and Rachel Wellard.

Rachel had used thie Spiral Flower die with white card stock inside a card where as Debbie had used the clear window sheets inside a glass dome. So I combined those two. I used the Spiral Flower die with window sheets and adhered it inside the card.

Now since it is a bit harder to get that window sheet to stick - I adhered it with brads to make sure it stays put. I just made sure the brads were hidden at the front by a butterfly and at the back with the backing cardstock.



The butterflies are done with the two different sized punches and with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits.
So when you open the card, it seems like the butterflies are flying inbetween the card - pretty - eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment