Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Work of Art - different take

This time I tried to do a more abstract look. I cased this look from internet (I didn't find a name, so sorry for not giving the credit to whom it belongs)

The colours on this are: Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake. The word bubble is from HipHipHooray kit






I have to admit - mine didn't turn out the way I wanted it. I should have used lighter colours or stamped the Coastal Cabana once off to make the colours more subtle. My excuse (heh heh) was that I have limited colour selection with me. I will redo this with more subtle blues or pinks when I'm back home.

Here again the image of the stamp set and how the wood blocks fit into the case :-)
Work of Art by Stampin'Up!






No comments:

Post a Comment