Pages

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Colourful Scenery


 I saw this idea on Pinterest, and wanted to try couple of versions of it. I loved the idea of fully coloured houses, but the execution of the third version is not the best, mainly because I used Shimmery White card stock for the cut out houses, on a Whisper White card base. Plus I think I would prefer colouring the houses with Watercolour Pencils and then add water to make it look painted, rather than using ink and aqua painters.


These two cards are similar. The second one is layered a little bit tighter, just because I cut the pieces a bit shorter. So if you want it not so tight, make sure you have enough white space below the houses to tuck behind the lower layer!


And here is a close up of the fully coloured houses!



No comments:

Post a Comment