Friday, 15 December 2017

Using leftovers in card making!

This card came up from bits and bobs that I had left from the earlier scenery cards. I cut some folds on the card to create a 3D effect and glued the houses on the folded stubs. I did colour the houses before attaching them on the card base.

Here is an overhead close up view of the houses.
There are three pieces attached in front of the 3 tabs. One piece is actually tucked going under the middle tab and one piece is attached on the left tab.

Here is a side view of the tabs and the image placements. The colouring is done with ink and aqua painter and some are done with watercolour pencils and blender pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment