Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Thank You with Flowers

Last week I got one of my flowerbeds back in order, and I guess was inspired by that to create some flower cards.

The first one uses a 'shrub' stamp from 'Enjoy Life' stamp set. I used 4 different colours stamping the image multiple times at the bottom of the Whisper White card stock. The colours were 'Soft Sea Foam', 'Gray Granite', 'Balmy Blue' and 'Petal Pink'. The card base is 'Gray Granite'. I also used the new Petal Pink and Silver Bakers twine.

The second card is made using 'Varied Vases' stamp set and Tropical Escape 6x6 paper. The 'Varied Vases' is also designed by a fellow Stampin'Up! demonstrator Mary Fish, who designed this set as a reward for Million Sales Achiever. The colours used for stamping are 'Berry Burst', 'Soft Sea Foam', 'Balmy Blue' and... oh well.. one of the pinks... I think Powder Pink or Blushing Bride... Cannot remember and didn't write it down. the flowers are then coloured using Blender Pen and matching ink, to create a more subtle look.


No comments:

Post a Comment