Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

MOJO Monday 262

Better late than never  - eh?

Here is the sketch for this weeks MOJO card.

When I saw this Storytime Designer Series Paper from Stampin'Up! I just had to have it (and I don't have any kids!). But since I've had it... I've actually stuggled to use it - I think I'm thinking it too much as a scrapbooking paper than card paper. So I challanged this week to use this paper in my MOJO card.

And I'm pretty happy with the result!

The base is Pool Party and I have also used Basic Gray in my matting. All the other papers are from Storytime Designer Series Paper set. Even the image is a part of the paper, so I didn't use a single stamp with this card!

The rosette is made with a 1" circle punch, which I covered with Sticky Strip and then I adhered Pool Party Seam Binding around it. The brad is actually 2 pieces mounted on top of each other. Base is a Designer Ribbon Slide (from Holiday Catalogue) and the top is 3/8" Designer Printed Brad (Pool Party).

No comments:

Post a Comment