Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2012

MOJO Monday 264

So my 2nd digital MOJO Monday card. I have to say that creating cards digitally seems to take longer than on paper... Partly due to technical issues and partly due to the lack of stamps and DSP available on MDS2.

The base is Very Vanilla with some opaque River Rock splatters. And the 3rd colour is Bravo Burgundy.




And I haven't figured out yet if I can do textured paper.... I think I need to research this more but I find the digital cards a bit "flat". This one I tried to use more shadows to give some depth, but it's not enough. And it was extra difficult to create the banner! It works, if you have a solid background (just punch out a square and colour the punch the same colour as the back ground. But when you have paterned or various back grounds... holy smokes! I guess it took me easily 30 minutes to make the banner cut... no more banners on digital cards for me :)

So I'll still be researching and studying the MDS2, but I think I'll keep it more as a tool for my blog desing and maybe digital scrapbooking.




No comments:

Post a Comment