Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

No MOJO Monday this week - I'm so sorry!

Okay.... I had all the good intentions to do the MOJO Monday this week - unfortunately I have been SO busy this week - I just didn't have the time.

So... No MOJO Monday this week (but you might find that being used in one of my Halloween Cards!!!)

Family holidays are always busy time - getting things ready. And this week I seemed to have all kinds of additional venues I had to attend :-)

But it's not all bad... I learned how to make the Christmas Ornament on top of the Holiday Catalogue in a reasonable time, so that I can actually offer that as a class!!!

So wait until next week and I'll post some details of my special Christmas classes!

And I'm finalizing my Halloween class samples this weekend so I'll be posting them after Thanksgiving weekend!

So make sure you check out my blog and website next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment