Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

MOJO Monday # 263

So here is the sample for this weeks MOJO. I knew even before I saw the sample, that I'd do this weeks card with MDS2 (My Digital Studio 2).

I had the first version of MDS, but had some technical issues with it and was not able to print anything - I guess something went wrong with the initial download and I never bothered to reload it.

So when Stampin'Up! was offering the free 30 day trial for the new MDS2, I went and tried it. What a great program!

I have since purchased it, used it to create my blog headers. This Halloween version is my second attempt - and I have already done a winter and Xmas ones - wait until you see the Xmas version  - it's super cool -even if I say so myself :)

So here is my MOJO263 done with My Digital Studio 2:
 
The base is Crumb Cake and the stamps and embellishments are from a designer set called "Sophisticated Spook". This set is only in Digital form.
 
I tried some different things like using two different coloured stitchings to create some pattern paper (I didn't care for any of the existing ones). I love that "stamp" of the witches profile. It's done in the similar style as the "Frightening Feline" in the Holiday Catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment