Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Around the World - with coffee!

So we are back with our coffee theme!
 
The card stock is Calypso Coral and Whisper White. I stamped Off the Grid image several times with Smoky slate and then added some This and That Epic Day washi tape.
Below the "Filmstrip" stamp is 2 images from "tape it" stamped in Soft Sky and Smoky Slate. Then it has a small piece of the Crumb Cake coloured washi tape from Epic Day set.
The date is stamped with Rotary Stamp (This and That Epic Day) in Calypso Coral
 
The Filmstrip is stamped with Black StazOn ink and the images in the strip are from the Wanderlust Photopolymer set - I can so see myself using this set during my summer vacation!!!

The colours used here are Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral and Soft Sky

Okay - I had a close up of the coffee cup, but for some reason both in this and the previous card, my coffee cups are saved upright on my computer, but they come lying down in this blog... go figure... I guess the cups are empty???
 
Well, the cup is stamped with Early Espresso and coloured with Crumb Cake. The "wrap" around the cup was coloured first with Crumb Cake ink and blender pen and then stamped with the greeting in Calypso Coral.
 
hmm... if it wouldn't already be past 10pm, I would certainly get a cup of coffee....
Well, I guess I have to wait until the morning :)
 
Hope you enjoyed this card - And expect to see more coffee and film strips in the cards... I just love them
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment