Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Coffee anyone? I have the perfect blend

..... stamp set - that is!

When I first saw this in the new catalogue - I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT!!!


#130745 Wood (16.95CAD), #131392 Clear (13.95CAD)
the set has 3 stamps, 2 greetings and the coffee mug
Some of you may know our little weekly escape... we have a date night at Starbucks and then check out the selection at the Chapters (yes - you might call us book worms)

This was my VERY first creation with this set. I was inspired (well almost cased the whole thing) by Justin Kriegers card. He is one of those Stampin'Up! demonstrators that I follow - he has such a unique style.

He used the "off the grid" stamp set as the background - well I don't have that yet so I used a grid paper from "Soho Subway Designer Series Paper". Behind the mug there is a piece of "Gumball Green" cardstock that has been embossed with the new "Alphabet Press Embossing folder" (#130916, 9.95 cad)

You can follow Justin at http://jkcards.wordpress.com/tag/stampin-up/

1 comment:

  1. so much new goodness! great card.
    ...and a kindred spirit, this is on my first order, too! : D

    ReplyDelete